A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lee, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Fremont
- Children's Hospital Central California
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Stewart Lee MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Lee practice?
- Dr. Frank Lee has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lee practices Otolaryngology near Fresno, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Union City, CA and Fremont, CA.
See Fresno Otolaryngologists.