Learn more about Dr. Frank Lehninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lehninger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehninger
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehninger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lehninger, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehninger graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Willy Lehninger MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Lehninger practice?
- Dr. Frank Lehninger has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Lehninger practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists, Naples Child Psychiatrists, and Naples Geriatric Doctors.