A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lehninger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lehninger is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lehninger, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, Geriatric Psychiatry, and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehninger graduated from Johann-Wolfgang-Goethe-Universitaet Frankfurt, Frankfurt Am Main.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Willy Lehninger MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Lehninger practice?
- Dr. Frank Lehninger has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lehninger practices Psychiatry, Child & Adolescent Psychiatry, and Geriatric Psychiatry near Naples, FL.
See Naples Psychiatrists and Naples Child Psychiatrists.