A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Leonard-Vidal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Leonard-Vidal, Critical Care Surgeon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leonard-Vidal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leonard-Vidal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Solid Organ Transplantation
Education & Awards
Dr. Leonard-Vidal graduated from Universidad Francisco Marroquin, Guatemala City.
Dr. Leonard-Vidal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bronson Methodist Hospital
- University Of Michigan Health System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank James Leonard-Vidal MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgical Critical Care and Trauma Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Leonard-Vidal practice?
- Dr. Frank Leonard-Vidal has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Leonard-Vidal practices Surgical Critical Care and Trauma Surgery near Kalamazoo, MI.
See Kalamazoo Surgeons.