Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Leone
Dr. Frank Leone, MD, MS is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA. He has 23 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Leone is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Penn Presbyterian Medical Center and Clinical Practices of the University of Pennsylvania. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Leone has the following 2 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Frank Leone is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.
Dr. Benjamin Kohl
Anesthesiology, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi15
Dr. David Wyler
Critical Care Medicine, Anesthesiology
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi10
Dr. Gregory Kane
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Philadelphia, PA 0 mi30