A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Leone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Leone is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leone
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Leone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Leone, MD, MS is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Cocaine-Related Disorders
- Pulmonary Emphysema (COPD)
- Smoking Cessation
Education & Awards
Dr. Leone graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Leone has 6 hospital affiliations:
- University of PA Medical Center/Presbyterian
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank T Leone MD and MS is a male Internist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank T. Leone practice?
- Dr. Frank Leone has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Leone practices Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Critical Care Practitioners and Philadelphia Pulmonologists.