A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lexa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lexa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lexa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lexa graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lexa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
- Hospital of the University of PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Lexa MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Lexa practice?
- Dr. Frank Lexa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lexa practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Radiologists.