A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lexa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lexa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lexa, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Brain Disorder
- Carotid Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lexa graduated from Stanford University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lexa has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
- Pennsylvania Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lexa accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Lexa practice?
Dr. Frank Lexa practices Internal Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Neuroradiology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King Of Prussia, PA and West Chester, PA.
See Philadelphia Internists and Philadelphia Radiologists.