A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lieberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lieberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lieberman, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Central Nervous System Cancer (CNS Neoplasm)
- Developmental Disorders
- Glial Cancer (Glioma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lieberman graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Lieberman has 12 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Scott Lieberman MD is a male Neurologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Lieberman practice?
- Dr. Frank Lieberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lieberman practices Neurology near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Neurologists.