Dr. Frank Liggio MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

April 4th, 2016
Misdiagnosed
My son visited Dr. Liggio two weeks after a knee injury. We brought our own urgent care Xrays to the exam, which showed there were no fractures. After an exam, Dr. Liggio told my son his knee was healing and he could attend baseball tryouts as it healed in the next few weeks. Unfortunately, it wasn't healing and we went for another opinion. The second doctor ordered an MRI, which showed a torn PCL. My son is now in physical therapy waiting to see if he will require surgery.

May 28th, 2015
The best doctor
My 2 years old didn't want to leave his office and during the visit she was smiling all the time. Dr Liggio is an amazing person.

March 10th, 2015
Amazing doctor and staff .. Completely trust them with the care of my kids

November 27th, 2013
Incompetent
Seems more interested in getting us out the door than giving a proper assessment and diagnosis. We wonder how he became a Doctor. We went to him with our daughter twice. Each time we had a bad experience. He gave us a typically uncaring suggestion the first time, the second time, for a separate issue, the diagnosis was wrong---complete with an x-ray that could not be interpreted properly by the second opinion/specialist. I cannot recommend him to anyone. Two strikes.

July 25th, 2013
Awesome Dr.!
He treated my son, even tho he is a child, made him feel like a part of the team. He gave Dominick all the info like he gave us us. Our son knew what to expect.

April 20th, 2012
We were very please at the professionalism and intelligence. The staff was friendly and the facility was clean, the doctor spent plenty of time explaining the situation to us.Highly recommend using Dr Liggio

May 3rd, 2011
Avoid at all cost!!!
Avoid at all cost!!! Refused to see a patient in emergencyI brought my daughter with a broken arm to ER in Overlook Hospital in Summit. Frank Liggo (doctor on call) refused to come to hospital to see her at 10pm. Despite a referral from emergency room, he also refused to see in the morning next day in his office in Millburn. We took our 4-year daughter somewhere else. 16 hours afer accident she stil had only a patch of ice on her broken arm and Motrin to allievate the pain.

August 24th, 2010
Taking the pain out of pain!
Dr. Liggio has a nice, humble, easy-going manner & was very good at putting my son's concerns to rest both times that we saw him. He spoke to my son as a mature young adult, rather than talking down to him --neither talking over the head of a patient nor insulting his or her intelligence. He & his staff are pleasant, professional & courteous, as well as respectful of a patient's time. In a non-emergent situation, I appreciated the option to leave a message for the office after hours, rather than having to deal with an answering service. We have been able to get appointments promptly, & the office seems to run on schedule. This practice seems to have been set up with the idea in mind that patients are human beings to be treated, rather than processed, that people already in pain need no additional hassles. Thank you, Dr. Liggio & Co.