Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Frank Lin has the following 2 specialties
- Nuclear Medicine
Nuclear medicine specialists are doctors who have extensive training in the use of nuclear substances, like radiation, to diagnose and treat certain illnesses.
These specialists perform diagnostic tests in which a small amount of a radioactive...
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Frank Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rockville, MD.
Dr. James Zwiebel
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Rockville, MD 0 mi38
Dr. Jeffrey Abrams
Medical Oncology, Internal Medicine
Rockville, MD 0 mi37
Dr. William Martin
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Rockville, MD 0.05 mi39