A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lin is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lin, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Eden Medical Center - Eden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Y Lin MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 11 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Y. Lin practice?
- Dr. Frank Lin has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Lin practices Family Medicine near Dublin, CA.
See Dublin Family Physicians.