A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Ling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Ling is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Ling, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Abdominal Cavity Disease (Peritoneal Diseases)
- Gynecologic disorders
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- Hysterectomy (Vaginal)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease
- Pelvic Pain
- Tubal Pregnancy
- Uterine Cancer
- Uterine Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Ling graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 8 awards.
Dr. Ling has 28 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ling accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- Humana - 13 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Ling practice?
Dr. Frank Ling practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Germantown, TN.
See Germantown Obstetricians & Gynecologists.