Overall Review

August 16th, 2016
I have been a patien..
I have been a patient at Women's Healthcare Specialists for many years. I have always felt valued and actually listened to by Dr. Frank Ling and his assistant, Paige. When needed they were able to work me in for additional care. I would recommend definitely recommend being a patient here.

August 11th, 2016
When I can here to s..
When I can here to see my doctor I had heard that he was specialize in handling pacific major problems. I have enjoyed coming here because the hold staff has been a joy to see in handling my situation .i wish that I had come here earlier in my younger years. I have been very please.

July 25th, 2016
I have severe pain i..
I have severe pain in my legs. The pain is often is all over. I feels like I have the flu. I have been diagnosed with SLE lupus and fibromyalgia. My eyes water, and have skin redness. I had some spots on skin that were biopsied, and came back neurofibromas. I sweat profusely. I have migraine headaches that affect my vision. Dr. Ling has helped me to feel better. He referred me to other doctors he felt could help me too. He also works with your other doctors. He and his staff have been an answered prayer.

July 20th, 2016
Dr. Ling is a well a..
Dr. Ling is a well attentive, brilliant doctor with excellent bedside manners. I'm thankful to be Dr. Ling's patient!

February 29th, 2016
Poor Choice
Dr. Ling was very dismissive. He insulted my general practice doctor. He made me feel like I had no idea what I was talking about. This is all after a two hour wait!!

May 28th, 2015
Best gyn/ and gyn pain mgmt dr i have ever had..awesome

May 25th, 2015
Dr Ling helped in a difficult situation. I am very grateful to him for his willingness to treat me.

April 12th, 2015
I am a retired (so I am not writing this for any other reason but to help share with other women regarding choosing an OB/GYN) Specialty Women's Health Pharmaceutical Rep, and called on OB/GYNS in TN,AR,MS,KY. Dr. Ling is my choice for OB/GYN! He is one of the best in his field in the US. I have since moved from Memphis. I have searched for a good OB/GYN where I live. However, I drive over 6 hours because I tust my care to him which communicates more then words can say in a doc rating. When needing the best of the best, he's the one. FYI, I also had migrane issues, and he was insistent on being thorough and stayed on my case and followed me through the neurology maze. He got me in to see a fantastic neuro that is hard to get appointments, and took personal time to stay in contact with the neuro!

September 24th, 2012
Unprofessional doctor
I do not recommend this doctor due to the fact that although he seems very educated and knowledgeable in his field he lacks respect. He also visits with various patients at the same time so he leaves you waiting in the examination room to tend to other patients and then comes back to continue the visit with you. He has done this the few times that I visited him. The first time he examined me, left the room, came back in approx. 15 minutes, left again to write a prescription and came back in 20 minutes. Meanwhile I could hear him opening and shutting other exam room doors and talking to other patients. It is a lengthy process. The staff is courteous.

July 25th, 2012
Excellent Caring Doctor
Dr. Ling is very caring and patient! I love the fact that he takes time out of his busy schedule to explain diagnosis and procedures to your family members. And by the way, he breaks it down in layman terms! A bit thank-you to the best Doctor in the World!!!

May 18th, 2012
Dr. Ling diagnosed me with a condition that no other MD had done in the past. I have suffered for years. Since he referred me to another specialist and she initiated my treatment, the condition has subsided and another one of my complaints has ended. Thank you Dr. Ling.

March 23rd, 2012