A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lombano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lombano is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lombano, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Lombano graduated from Loma Linda University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lombano has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente - Riverside Medical Center
- Moreno Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Lombano MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Frank Lombano practice?
- Dr. Frank Lombano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lombano practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Wildomar, CA.
See Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.