A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank LoRusso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank LoRusso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank LoRusso, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. LoRusso graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 1 awards.
Dr. LoRusso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank LoRusso MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank LoRusso practice?
- Dr. Frank LoRusso has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank LoRusso practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.