A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lorusso, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Vitreoretinal Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorusso graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lorusso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lorusso accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 31 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lorusso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Lorusso practice?
Dr. Frank Lorusso practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Sherwood, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Lorusso, Dr. Francis Lorusso, Dr. Francisco Lorusso, Dr. Frankie Lorusso