A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lorusso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lorusso is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lorusso
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Lorusso Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lorusso, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vitreoretinal Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Lorusso graduated from University of Cincinnati. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lorusso has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Health Medical Center Heber Spings
- St Vincent Rehabilitation Hospital In Part Healthsouth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Lorusso MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Lorusso practice?
- Dr. Frank Lorusso has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Lorusso practices Ophthalmology near Little Rock, AR.
See Little Rock Ophthalmologists.