A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lovecchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lovecchio is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lovecchio, DO is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lovecchio graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Lovecchio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Phoenix Children's Hospital
- Maricopa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Lovecchio DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Lovecchio practice?
- Dr. Frank Lovecchio has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lovecchio practices Emergency Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
See Phoenix Emergency Physicians.