Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Frank Lovecchio
Dr. Frank Lovecchio, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Phoenix, AZ. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Emergency Medicine. Dr. Lovecchio is affiliated with Maricopa Medical Center, Banner-University Medical Center Phoenix and Phoenix Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Frank Lovecchio has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
Dr. Frank Lovecchio is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.
Dr. Alan Leibowitz
Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi47
Dr. Donna Holland
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi24
Dr. Theophilus Ugheghe
Internal Medicine, General Surgery
Phoenix, AZ 0 mi