A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lutrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lutrin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lutrin, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutrin graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Lutrin has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
- Vista Health - Victory Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lutrin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross of Idaho - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Lutrin practice?
Dr. Frank Lutrin practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, Surgery, Vascular Surgery, Adult Medicine, and Cardiovascular Disease near Urbana, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Rockford, IL.
See Urbana Surgeons, Urbana Family Physicians, and Urbana Cardiologists.