A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lutrin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lutrin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lutrin, ANP, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Lutrin graduated from University Of Cape Town.
Dr. Lutrin has 45 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Medical Center-Woodstock
- Rush Copley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Lutrin ANP, FACS, and MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Lutrin practice?
- Dr. Frank Lutrin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Lutrin practices Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Vascular Surgery near Rockford, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Downers Grove, IL and Aurora, IL.
See Rockford Surgeons.