A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Luzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Luzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luzi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Luzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Luzi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Luzi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank A Luzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Luzi practice?
- Dr. Frank Luzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Luzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near East Amherst, NY.
See East Amherst Surgeons and East Amherst Orthopedic Surgeons.