A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Luzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Luzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luzi
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luzi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Luzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hip Disorders
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Disorders
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Shoulder Pain
Education & Awards
Dr. Luzi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Luzi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Millard Fillmore Suburban Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank A Luzi MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Luzi practice?
- Dr. Frank Luzi has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Luzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Adult Reconstructive Orthopaedic Surgery near East Amherst, NY.
See East Amherst Surgeons and East Amherst Orthopedic Surgeons.