A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Luzi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Luzi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Luzi, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Luzi graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo.
Dr. Luzi has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Kaleida Health - Buffalo General Hospital
- Kaleida Health
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Luzi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthNow New York - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Luzi practice?
Dr. Frank Luzi practices Orthopaedic Surgery near East Amherst, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Lockport, NY and Buffalo, NY.
See East Amherst Orthopedic Surgeons.