A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Cardello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Cardello is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Cardello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cardello graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cardello has 4 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cardello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Health Plus - 3 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Evercare - 9 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Cardello practice?
Dr. Frank Cardello practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Geriatric Medicine, Nephrology, and General Practice near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Internists, Staten Island Cardiologists, Staten Island Geriatric Doctors, Staten Island Nephrologists, and Staten Island General Practitioners.