Dr. Frank Cardello MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Staten Island, NY

3.8

July 30th, 2015
Terrible visit, every single time. Always wait over an hour and a half, doesn't even get my name right WHEN IT'S WRITTEN THERE IN MY FILE... And I've been his patient for 10+ years! This will be my last visit here, as I am incessantly coughing for 2 hours in the waiting room sitting on the coffee table because there aren't enough seats to accommodate all the overly scheduled patients. Office staff terribly unprofessional, having loud personal conversations with patients that have already been seen, further prolonging the wait for patients who haven't already been seen. The only award you are likely to see on this doctor's wall is for Worst Primary Care Physician Ever.

October 3rd, 2010
Very competent. Quick accurate diagnosis
Extemely competent, knows what he's doing. Feel very secure I will get excellent medical care. Can be quick/brief at times but I understand he is juggling quite a few patients. I do not go to doctor to receive spa treatment. I go for medical care. He fits the bill perfectly.

September 9th, 2010
Horrible and has a bad attitude.
the staff sucks. Very unfriendly and don't do their work on time. I had to wait over 3 months for a transfer paper from a doctor to Doctor Frank Cardello. He has a bad attitude and very racist. He never return messages not even his staff. Your blood work results only takes 4 business days with him it takes months to get results. He do not care for his patients his aim is to get a lot of patients per day for more money in his wallet. He makes his patients feel uncomfortable. I only saw him two times and will discontinue to see him. My local drug store CVS called him about my prescriptions and he do not care to call back about my prescriptions. HE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT TAKING HIM.