Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

3.0

Some ratings provided by CitySearch. DrScore.
 |  Very competent. Quick accurate diagnosis  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2010

Extemely competent, knows what he's doing. Feel very secure I will get excellent medical care. Can be quick/brief at times but I understand he is juggling quite a few patients. I do not go to doctor to receive spa treatment. I go for medical care. He fits the bill perfectly.

|  Horrible and has a bad attitude.  |  show details
Sep 9th, 2010

the staff sucks. Very unfriendly and don't do their work on time. I had to wait over 3 months for a transfer paper from a doctor to Doctor Frank Cardello. He has a bad attitude and very racist. He never return messages not even his staff. Your blood work results only takes 4 business days with him it takes months to get results. He do not care for his patients his aim is to get a lot of patients per day for more money in his wallet. He makes his patients feel uncomfortable. I only saw him two times and will discontinue to see him. My local drug store CVS called him about my prescriptions and he do not care to call back about my prescriptions. HE DON'T KNOW WHAT HE IS DOING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT TAKING HIM.

|  Crazy  |  show details
by Collins T at Citysearch on Sep 2nd, 2010 on citysearch.com

Absolutely horrible. I can`t believe they can`t answer phone calls. No emergency option, nothing. How can he run a practice making patients wait hours after having to call at least 10 times to get an appointment.

Read Full Review at citysearch.com
 |  Feel bad about my bad review  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Oct 3rd, 2008 on insiderpages.com

I originally wrote in a very bad review when I was very upset about the doctor and his staff. But he has since redeemed himself somewhat. So...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com
 |  A Good GP  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 14th, 2005 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Cardello is our family`s doctor. From my grandmother to my husband to my in-laws, this is the general practitioner that everybody goes ...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com