A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Lee is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lee
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lee Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Lee, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Redwood City Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Myung Lee MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Lee practice?
- Dr. Frank Lee has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Lee practices Psychiatry near Cupertino, CA.
See Cupertino Psychiatrists.