Dr. Frank Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Moore?

Highly recommend

Posted on March 24th, 2017

/pre When it comes to something as serious as spinal surgery you want someone who has the experience. Dr Moore is awesome in both his bedside manner, the amount of time he spends with you and explains things, as well as being realistic with expectations. I met him on a Monday and was in the OR 12 hours later for emergency surgery, that is how much I trusted him. I'm an engineer and understand highly technical explanations and Dr. Moore answered every question I had without dumbing it down for me which I highly respected. He is very active himself and understands how much it means to get back to fitness in everyday life. I highly recommend him for such a potential life changing surgery that is needed. He really inspires confidence.

Thanks to him for both my life and my livelihood.

Posted on October 3rd, 2015

Dr. Moore is patient, humble, knowledgeable with a wickedly dry wit. He was extremely cautious in his treatment of my brain tumor so that my motor skills might be put at least risk. Ultimately he removed a malignant brain tumor with expert precision allowing me to retain my motor skills - most important to an artist. Thanks to him for both my life and my livelihood.

Very satisfied, major spinal surgery.

Posted on January 31st, 2015

Major spinal surgery. Back to very active life with no pain. Just a bit of stiffness now and then but completely satisfied. Back on bike and in the pool. I'm over 65.

Posted on April 1st, 2011

Dr. Moore performed ACDF surgery on my in May 2010. He saved my life. He's so smart and easy to trust. Very experienced.

OUTSTANDING DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET!

Posted on December 15th, 2010

My Mother in law was going thru severe back pain and she didnt have the best Health Insurance to get to the top Doctors! She was not capable of physically seeing A doctor due to the pain but she had a MRI so we got in touch with Dr. Moore thru a Referral Person he looked at the films and he responded to the case immediately. And told the family what he things the diagnosis was. He gave detail instructions on how to proceed with medications and therapy. When in fact he didnt get paid for it! This is the type of doctor you would want to use in case of need! He is professional! Caring! And Good Hearted Person!

The Best Doctor to meet!

Posted on May 27th, 2010

I was looking for the right doctor for a while, until a great "Doctor Referral Person" has recommended Dr. Moore he got in touch with him 9 oclock at night on hes private cell phone, the next thing I knew I had a appointment with him the next morning at 10 AM in the city, the wait time was very short with 2-3 people ahead of me. The Doctor is an amazing person he listened to me about my problem like I am telling it and explaining it to my mother! Very professional done to earth guy, you ask him any questions you have and he looks you in the eye and responds with patience

Thanks, Dr. Moore

Posted on April 26th, 2008

Dr. Moore is patient, compassionate, and extremely intelligent. I was not happy about having to find a new neurosurgeon due to insurance reasons, but I am so glad I found Dr. Moore.

Posted on November 16th, 2017