Dr. Frank Moore MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

October 3rd, 2015
Thanks to him for both my life and my livelihood.
Dr. Moore is patient, humble, knowledgeable with a wickedly dry wit. He was extremely cautious in his treatment of my brain tumor so that my motor skills might be put at least risk. Ultimately he removed a malignant brain tumor with expert precision allowing me to retain my motor skills - most important to an artist. Thanks to him for both my life and my livelihood.

January 30th, 2015
Very satisfied, major spinal surgery.
Major spinal surgery. Back to very active life with no pain. Just a bit of stiffness now and then but completely satisfied. Back on bike and in the pool. I'm over 65.

March 31st, 2011
Dr. Moore performed ACDF surgery on my in May 2010. He saved my life. He's so smart and easy to trust. Very experienced.

December 14th, 2010
OUTSTANDING DOCTOR I HAVE EVER MET!
My Mother in law was going thru severe back pain and she didnt have the best Health Insurance to get to the top Doctors! She was not capable of physically seeing A doctor due to the pain but she had a MRI so we got in touch with Dr. Moore thru a Referral Person he looked at the films and he responded to the case immediately. And told the family what he things the diagnosis was. He gave detail instructions on how to proceed with medications and therapy. When in fact he didnt get paid for it! This is the type of doctor you would want to use in case of need! He is professional! Caring! And Good Hearted Person!

May 26th, 2010
The Best Doctor to meet!
I was looking for the right doctor for a while, until a great "Doctor Referral Person" has recommended Dr. Moore he got in touch with him 9 oclock at night on hes private cell phone, the next thing I knew I had a appointment with him the next morning at 10 AM in the city, the wait time was very short with 2-3 people ahead of me. The Doctor is an amazing person he listened to me about my problem like I am telling it and explaining it to my mother! Very professional done to earth guy, you ask him any questions you have and he looks you in the eye and responds with patience

April 26th, 2008
Thanks, Dr. Moore
Dr. Moore is patient, compassionate, and extremely intelligent. I was not happy about having to find a new neurosurgeon due to insurance reasons, but I am so glad I found Dr. Moore.