A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Palumbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Palumbo, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palumbo graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Palumbo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Palumbo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Palumbo practice?
- Dr. Frank Palumbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Palumbo practices Gastroenterology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Gastroenterologists.