A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Palumbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Palumbo, Gastroenterology is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Palumbo
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Palumbo Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Palumbo graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Palumbo has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Palumbo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Palumbo practice?
- Dr. Frank Palumbo has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Palumbo practices Gastroenterology near Astoria, NY.
See Astoria Gastroenterologists.