A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Palumbo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Palumbo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Palumbo graduated from St. George's University, St Georges.
Dr. Palumbo has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Palumbo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Palumbo practice?
Dr. Frank Palumbo practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, and Urology near Flushing, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Astoria, NY and Woodbury, NY.
See Flushing Internists, Flushing Gastroenterologists, and Flushing Urologists.