Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Dr. F. Marshall Parker  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

Dr. Parker has been my doctor for over 25 years! I was a newly wed when I first went to him. He has so much compassion that you really know he cares deeply about his patients.We bonded as he held my hand as I miscarried my first pregancy. He told me I'd have more children and I did! Four more! Two beautiful boys 23 and 12 and two beautiful girls 20 and 16. Dr. Parker delivered all of them!! I would recommend Dr. Parker to anyone. His office staff is very friendly and curtious also.

|  show details
Oct 11th, 2011

An honorable man who takes your health to a new level of care. He has been my doctor for more than 15 years. He has shown more care an concern than any Doctor I have ever known. He does not let his ego take over your health and will consult or send you to another Doctor with out hesitation. I truly love an trust Dr. Parker and his awesome staff!

|  show details
Feb 3rd, 2011

A wonderful doctor!

|  14 years & counting...  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2010

He LISTENS to your concerns - willingly works WITH YOU & INVOLVES YOU as part of your personal health care "TEAM" to design reasonable lifestyle & treatment plans for significant health changes - BEFORE they become serious, or potentially life-threatening if major lifestyle changes & habits aren't reasonably altered. He's YOUR Doctor & your health care COACH! He & his Nursing Staff's humor & candor put even the most Nervous Nelly at ease & TRUST is instantaneous! We highly recommend Dr. Parker to any woman looking for a genuinely CARING Physician & comprehensive health care maintenance! Finally - He DOESN'T sacrifice health care QUALITY - for the sake of TIME!