Dr. Frank Parker Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Parker Jr?

July 23rd, 2012

Dr. F. Marshall Parker

Dr. Parker has been my doctor for over 25 years! I was a newly wed when I first went to him. He has so much compassion that you really know he cares deeply about his patients.We bonded as he held my hand as I miscarried my first pregancy. He told me I'd have more children and I did! Four more! Two beautiful boys 23 and 12 and two beautiful girls 20 and 16. Dr. Parker delivered all of them!! I would recommend Dr. Parker to anyone. His office staff is very friendly and curtious also.

October 11th, 2011

An honorable man who takes your health to a new level of care. He has been my doctor for more than 15 years. He has shown more care an concern than any Doctor I have ever known. He does not let his ego take over your health and will consult or send you to another Doctor with out hesitation. I truly love an trust Dr. Parker and his awesome staff!

February 3rd, 2011

A wonderful doctor!

October 6th, 2010

14 years & counting...

He LISTENS to your concerns - willingly works WITH YOU & INVOLVES YOU as part of your personal health care "TEAM" to design reasonable lifestyle & treatment plans for significant health changes - BEFORE they become serious, or potentially life-threatening if major lifestyle changes & habits aren't reasonably altered. He's YOUR Doctor & your health care COACH! He & his Nursing Staff's humor & candor put even the most Nervous Nelly at ease & TRUST is instantaneous! We highly recommend Dr. Parker to any woman looking for a genuinely CARING Physician & comprehensive health care maintenance! Finally - He DOESN'T sacrifice health care QUALITY - for the sake of TIME!

April 21st, 2015