A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Phillips
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Phillips Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Phillips, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Frank Phillips has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.