Learn more about Dr. Frank Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Phillips is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Phillips, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Age-Related Problems
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Phillips has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
- Rush University Medical Center
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank M Phillips MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Frank Phillips has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Phillips practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Westchester, IL.
See Chicago Orthopedic Surgeons.