Dr. Frank Phillips Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Phillips?

February 15th, 2017

Herniated Discs in my neck

Dr. Phillips completed surgery on two herniated discs in my neck; following the surgery, the pain that had been radiating down my arm for months was gone. Six weeks out, and I'm feeling great, pain free!

February 6th, 2017

REALLY, REALLY helped me

Do not hesitate to see Dr. Phillips for your back issues! Here's my story - I had suffered with back issues since my early teens. Now in my early 60's I have stenosis and could not walk very far or stand very long without needing to sit down for the pain to ease. Pain down my right leg and numbness in my left toes and foot. Also woke up at night needing to shift my position to ease my back. I was living my life avoiding standing/walking situations as much as possible. My family talked me into considering surgery which I was quite anxious about. I was recommended to Dr. Phillips and after seeing my charts told me that I needed lamenectamies in all 5 of my lower vertabra, but that he could help me. I am now six weeks after the surgery and walked over two miles yesterday with a bounce in my step. No pain at all! Still a bit of tingling/numbness at times, but really no big deal at all. Sleeping better too. Do not hesitate to see Dr. Phillips. He truly gave me my normal life back.

September 21st, 2016

ACDF surgery resolved years of discomfort and pain

I had an amazing experience under the care of Dr Phillips and his team. From the first consultation, I knew I was in good hands. For years I had suffered chronic pain and had tried every type of therapy I could find. Finally, at last, here was a Doctor who identified the problem, and was confident he could help me. I was going out of my mind with pain and discomfort, tired of constantly having to take pain killers and not able to do everyday chores. I wanted to get this over with and Doctor Phillips and his staff were great keeping me notified of cancellations and allowing me to get my procedure in a matter of weeks. I had a really great experience at every appointment I was seen promptly and treated well. The surgery was at Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush, an overnight after the operation and it was a really good experience. Nice facility and everyone was great, Nurses, Urologist, Anesthesiologist I felt well taken care of. Here I am now almost four months after surgery and back to normal activity level. The surgery is pretty intense and although my pain was managed there is discomfort. Recovery is a time consuming, all-consuming process, but it has been so worth it, I only wish it could have happened years ago.

September 6th, 2016

Dr. Phillips Rocks

Dr. Phillips and his staff repaired my lower back. Pain was terrible before surgery. Now just four months later, I feel great.

June 4th, 2016

Dr. Frank Phillips is #1

The last thing I ever thought would happen to me was needing back surgery. I went from being in great shape to having a back injury that disabled me for almost 4 months. I couldn't walk more than 50 feet or stand up straight for more than 30 seconds, couldn't drive, shower, work or even think straight. I tried physical therapy, shots, acupuncture, drugs, diet, everything. Nothing worked. It was an L4/L5 disc herniation that wasn't going away. When I say Dr. Phillips gave me my life back I mean it. I'm 51 and had never been to the hospital for anything, so I was really nervous. I have to say everything about my surgery experience was nothing short of a miracle. Dr Phillips, his staff, the nurses, the anesthesia specialists and everyone else at RUSH were fantastic. I walked out of the hospital the same day pain free. I am very grateful to be feeling better and getting back to my normal routine. Thank you, Dr. Phillips.

March 25th, 2016

My entire experience with Dr Frank Phillips from first appointment to months-after post-operative was simply outstanding. Frank was highly recommended and I understand why; and if you are considering the XLIF procedure then look no further.

November 14th, 2015

I would highly recommend Dr Phillips, I had a L3-S1 Lamenictomy due to having severe leg pain and numbness, after surgey I have had no leg or back pain! And was not on any pain medication three days post op! If your considering spine surgury somewhere else, I highly suggest you see Dr Phillips for a second opinion, you will be happy you did :)

October 15th, 2015

I feel like I received the best treatment possible.

October 8th, 2015

I can walk again!

I have been recommending Dr. Phillips to everyone I know. He is a miracle worker! I couldn't stand or walk for any length of time but after he performed surgery I've been able to walk great distances. I had a fusion done on L5/S1 & the incision area didn't hurt - truly amazing. His PA Christine was ALWAYS helpful, answered my calls in a timely manner & answered all concerns promptly & satisfactory.

September 29th, 2015

Dr Frank Phillips is a wonderful surgeon. Diagnosed my situation and I was scheduled for surgery in 10 business days. A true professional. He has great bed side manner and explains all of your options along with giving his opinion about a "move forward" plan. I highly recommend!!!

September 24th, 2015

Three weeks after my L3-S1 Laminectomy, I was back to work and on NO PAIN MEDICATION! I had to show the girls at work my incision! after they teased me and said I was on a three week vacation!

September 15th, 2015

Changed my life

Dr. Phillips is an amazing surgeon. He literally gave me back my life. I cannot praise him enough on his bedside manner, his skill, his team. If you are looking for the best, look no further!