A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Mahon, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including General Urology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon graduated from Saint Louis University.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mahon accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- UPMC Health Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Mahon practice?
Dr. Frank Mahon practices Urology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Urologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Mahon, Dr. Francis Mahon, Dr. Francisco Mahon, Dr. Frankie Mahon