A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Mahon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mahon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank B Mahon MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Mahon practice?
- Dr. Frank Mahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Mahon practices Urology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Urologists.