A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mahon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mahon
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Mahon Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Mahon, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahon graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Mahon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank B Mahon MD is a male Urologist, has 46 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. Mahon practice?
- Dr. Frank Mahon has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Mahon practices Urology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Urologists.