A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Maldonado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maldonado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- North Chicago Va Medical Center, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Maldonado MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Maldonado practice?
- Dr. Frank Maldonado has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Maldonado practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Chicago, IL.
See Libertyville Internists, Libertyville Pulmonologists, and Libertyville Critical Care Practitioners.