A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Maldonado:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maldonado
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maldonado Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Maldonado, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Maldonado graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maldonado has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Provident Hospital Of Cook County
- North Chicago Va Medical Center, Chicago, Il
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Maldonado MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank Maldonado practice?
- Dr. Frank Maldonado has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Maldonado practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near North Chicago, IL.
See North Chicago Internists, North Chicago Critical Care Practitioners, and North Chicago Pulmonologists.