Learn more about Dr. Frank Maletz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Maletz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Maletz
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Maletz Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Maletz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Maletz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maletz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Naval Hosp, Groton, Ct
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank William Maletz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Maletz practice?
- Dr. Frank Maletz has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Maletz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, CT.
See Waterford Orthopedic Surgeons.