A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Maletz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Maletz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Maletz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Maletz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maletz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Naval Hosp, Groton, Ct
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank W Maletz MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Maletz practice?
- Dr. Frank Maletz has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Maletz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Old Saybrook, CT.
See Waterford Orthopedic Surgeons.