A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Maletz is Good. Dr. Maletz has been reviewed by 21 patients who have provided 9 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Maletz, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
He has special expertise in 6 Areas, including Back Injuries, Cervical Herniated Discs, and Head and Neck Disorder.3 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Maletz graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Maletz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence & Memorial Hospital
- Naval Hosp, Groton, Ct
- Lawrence And Memorial Hospital, New London CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Maletz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 23 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Maletz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank W. Maletz practice?
Dr. Frank Maletz practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Waterford, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Old Saybrook, CT.
See Waterford Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Maletz, Dr. Frankie Maletz, Dr. Francesco Maletz, Dr. Francis Maletz