A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Manning, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
He has special expertise in 12 Areas, including Birth Defects or Abnormalities Congenital Abnormalities, C-Section Cesarean Section, and Fetal Diseases.9 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manning has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Fidelis Care - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Manning practice?
Dr. Frank Manning practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hartsdale, NY and Bronx, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francesco Manning, Dr. Francis Manning, Dr. Francisco Manning, Dr. Frankie Manning