A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Manning is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Manning
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Manning Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Manning, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Fetal Hypoxia
- Hot Flashes
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Prenatal Care
- Rh Isoimmunization
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manning has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Westchester Medical Center
- Montefiore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Arthur Manning FACOG and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Manning practice?
- Dr. Frank Manning has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank Manning practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Yonkers, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Cortlandt Manor, NY and Bronx, NY.
See Yonkers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.