A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Manning:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Manning, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Birth Defects or Abnormalities (Congenital Abnormalities)
- C-Section (Cesarean Section)
- Fetal Diseases
- Fetal Growth Retardation
- Fetal Hypoxia
- Hot Flashes
- Newborn Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Obstetric Labor Complications
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
- Prenatal Care
- Rh Isoimmunization
Education & Awards
Dr. Manning graduated from University Of Manitoba Faculty Of Medicine, Winnipeg. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Manning has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Montefiore Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Manning accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank A. Manning practice?
Dr. Frank Manning practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Hawthorne, NY and Yonkers, NY.
See New York Obstetricians & Gynecologists.