Learn more about Dr. Frank Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Marcus
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Marcus Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Marcus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 25 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pregnancy Complications
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- Northwest Medical Center - Tucson
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank I Marcus MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank I. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Frank Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Marcus practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.