A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Frank Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Marcus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
He has special expertise in 22 Areas, including Aortic Valve Insufficiency, Aortic Valve Stenosis, and Atrial Fibrillation.19 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marcus accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 5 plans
- Cigna - 10 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance