A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Frank Marcus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Marcus, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Atrial Flutter
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Bundle-Branch Block
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Diseases
- Myocardial Infarction
- Pregnancy Complications
- Rapid Heart Beat (Tachycardia)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Marcus graduated from Boston University . He has 3 awards.
Dr. Marcus has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University Medical Center - Tucson
- University Physicians Hospital at Kino
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank I Marcus MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank I. Marcus practice?
- Dr. Frank Marcus has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Marcus practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tucson, AZ.
See Tucson Internists and Tucson Cardiologists.