A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Martell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Martell, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Martell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martell graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Martell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Martell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Martell practice?
- Dr. Frank Martell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Frank Martell practices Allergy & Immunology near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Coral Gables, FL.
See Miami Allergists.