A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Martell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Martell, Allergist & Immunologist, Pediatric Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martell
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martell Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Martell, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martell graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Martell has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank J Martell MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Martell practice?
- Dr. Frank Martell has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Martell practices Allergy & Immunology near Coral Gables, FL.
See Coral Gables Allergists.