A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Martorella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martorella
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martorella Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martorella graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Martorella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Martorella MD is a male General Practitioner, has 48 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Martorella practice?
- Dr. Frank Martorella has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Martorella practices General Practice near Sun Valley, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Van Nuys, CA.
See Sun Valley General Practitioners.