A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Martorella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martorella graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Martorella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Martorella MD is a male General Practitioner, has 46 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Martorella practice?
- Dr. Frank Martorella has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Martorella practices General Practice near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley General Practitioners.