A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Martorella:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martorella graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Martorella has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Mission Community Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martorella accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 7 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Martorella practice?
Dr. Frank Martorella practices General Practice near Sun Valley, CA.
See Sun Valley General Practitioners.