A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Marzocca:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Marzocca is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Marzocca, DO, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marzocca graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Marzocca has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Nassau University Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Marzocca DO and MD is a male Pathologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Marzocca practice?
- Dr. Frank Marzocca has 1 office location.
- Dr. Frank Marzocca practices Anatomic Pathology near Rye Brook, NY.