A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Masino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Masino is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Masino, MD is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Masino graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Masino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Waterbury Hospital Health Center
- Stamford Hospital
- Stamford Hospital, The, Stamford CT
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Masino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 12 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan