A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mastandrea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Mastandrea is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mastandrea
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Mastandrea Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Mastandrea, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Kidney Cancer
- Male Infertility
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sexual Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Mastandrea graduated from Saint Louis University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mastandrea has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank D Mastandrea MD is a male Urologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank D. Mastandrea practice?
- Dr. Frank Mastandrea has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Mastandrea practices Urology near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Urologists.