A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Matalone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Matalone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Matalone graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P Matalone DO and NMD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Matalone practice?
- Dr. Frank Matalone has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Matalone practices General Practice near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta General Practitioners.