A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Matalone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Matalone is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Matalone
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Matalone Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Integrative Holistic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Matalone graduated from Des Moines University.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank P Matalone DO and NMD is a male General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Frank P. Matalone practice?
- Dr. Frank Matalone has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Matalone practices General Practice near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta General Practitioners.