Dr. Frank Matalone Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Matalone?

Binge Eating Disorder

Binge Eating Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Frank Matalone?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 22nd, 2017

Highly recommend

Dr. Matalone is an extremely knowledgeable, caring, and attentive physician who looks after the best interest of his patients. He listens well and is able to offer healthy solutions to physical problems. He has helped me with multiple health issues, and I now have a level of activity I never thought I would have again. His specific training in pain management and ozone therapies have been particularly helpful for me. Dr. Matalone's new office offers a pleasant environment with incredible staff that go the extra mile to make sure you are well cared for. I highly recommend Dr. Matalone.

August 22nd, 2016

Excellent Care

I have found Dr. Matalone to be a skilled and knowledgeable doctor with great expertise and strong abilities to teach his patients. He's caring and professional and follows through with what he says he will do. His staff is also very kind and caring. He as well as his new office staff go the extra mile to make sure his patients are well cared for.

July 31st, 2016

Super Dr

April 2nd, 2015

Dr. Matalone is very passionate regarding his patients and is even protective of us. His knowledge base is impressive and he truly cares.

February 17th, 2013

No Trust

My visit with Dr. Matalone could be compared to a timeshare presentation. He went on and on about how md's our "whacks". And he recited facts from research. Well when I went home and looked into these facts, he had skewed the facts. I came in for one problem with my thyroid and with no symptoms or tests was told that I had food allergies and leaky gut syndrome. I believe that this was a way to be able to order a bunch of expensive bloodwork. When asked if I could bring my bloodwork results in I was told that bloodwork must be done in their office. I have never heard of this from another doctor since information is information. I believe that if you have a good product that you do not need to sell it so hard. So then it leads you to think about what must be wrong with their product.

March 27th, 2012

finally found out what is wrong with me!

Unlike any other doctor visit I have had. Very thorough in reviewing my chart. Got to root cause and explained why I have my condition. I am feeling better than I have ever been. I will be sending other family members to him.

November 10th, 2010

Would NOT Recommend

I have had a lot of trouble getting nurses to call me back. Refills are a nightmare. The staff talks about difficult patients while other patients are in the waiting room. Dr. Matalone had one hand on the door at my last appointment. They have lost tests results, scheduled my appointment for one time and told me another. It took me 14 days and an email to the patient advocate to get a one month refill. They do not listen to what you are saying and just don't seem to care.

September 2nd, 2017