2.0

No Trust show details No Trust
Feb 16th, 2013

My visit with Dr. Matalone could be compared to a timeshare presentation. He went on and on about how md's our "whacks". And he recited facts from research. Well when I went home and looked into these facts, he had skewed the facts. I came in for one problem with my thyroid and with no symptoms or tests was told that I had food allergies and leaky gut syndrome. I believe that this was a way to be able to order a bunch of expensive bloodwork. When asked if I could bring my bloodwork results in I was told that bloodwork must be done in their office. I have never heard of this from another doctor since information is information. I believe that if you have a good product that you do not need to sell it so hard. So then it leads you to think about what must be wrong with their product.

finally found out what is wrong with me! show details finally found out what is wrong with me!
Mar 26th, 2012

Unlike any other doctor visit I have had. Very thorough in reviewing my chart. Got to root cause and explained why I have my condition. I am feeling better than I have ever been. I will be sending other family members to him.

Would NOT Recommend show details Would NOT Recommend
Nov 10th, 2010

I have had a lot of trouble getting nurses to call me back. Refills are a nightmare. The staff talks about difficult patients while other patients are in the waiting room. Dr. Matalone had one hand on the door at my last appointment. They have lost tests results, scheduled my appointment for one time and told me another. It took me 14 days and an email to the patient advocate to get a one month refill. They do not listen to what you are saying and just don't seem to care.