Dr. Frank Mauldin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Frank Mauldin?

Seasonal Allergies

Seasonal Allergies

Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.

Have you seen Dr. Frank Mauldin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 4th, 2017

Not Welcoming

Having never met Dr. Mauldin before I expected him to introduce himself when he entered the room or at least shake my hand and tell me hello. Neither happened. I found this to be rude and insulting. If you are looking for a compassionate doctor, you might want to look elsewhere. I prefer not to feel like I am an interruption to his day.

November 24th, 2016

On this Thanksgiving day I felt it ws necessary to give thanks and appreciation for my daddy's surgeon, Dr Mauldin,

August 15th, 2012

Kind and Thorough

Dr. Mauldin and his nurse are two of the most caring and thorough medical providers I've ever dealt with. I went to them for several years due to chronic sinus infections.Dr. Mauldin did not push surgery on me, he tried everything else first and even helped me try some alternative ideas that I looked into. He always took as much time as I needed at appointments, patiently answering my many detailed questions (I am a scientist by training so I tend to have lots of questions!).His nurse's followup was always prompt and accurate, which is rare these days.When I finally did decide to have endoscopic surgery, it went flawlessly; whereas the ENT I had seen before Dr. Mauldin had punctured the sinus bones of two of his patients in the past two years (causing nearly lethal meningitis infections).I also ended up taking 6 year old to Dr. Maulding for a few years due to her frequent sinus problems, as well. He was incredibly kind, gentle, and patient with her.

January 20th, 2012

Dr Mauldin

This was my first visit with Dr Mauldin. First off my appoint time was incorrect and my wait time was over 2 1/2 hours. Second Dr Mauldin came into my room and the first words out of his mouth was "why are you here" to my amazement I did not know how to answer him. He never once introduce himself!! He could have been the janitor for all I knew what with the because no nurse entered the room with him until 3to5 mins. After I begin to tell him why I was there, he told me I had some type of issue to which he told me " look it up on the internet mayo clinic or web med you will get all the info you need" Seriously!! Then he told me he wanted to do a procedure and never once told me what he would be doing at all. I wanted him to explain it to me and asked him very nicely to tell me what he would be doing he angrily exclaimed "it is the treatment for your problem" to which I still did not know what that was!He then said you can go read up on it and come back or not come back I don't care! I am speechless trying not to melt or burst into tears...I was Flabbergasted... Mortified...the nurse kept telling me she was sorry over and over.I left there in worse shape than when I entered.I would NEVER recommend this doctor ever!!!

July 27th, 2017