A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mayo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Mayo is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Mayo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mayo graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Mayo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Joseph Mayo MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Mayo practice?
- Dr. Frank Mayo has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Mayo practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Gaithersburg, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Kensington, MD.
See Gaithersburg Internists and Gaithersburg Pulmonologists.