A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mazzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Mazzone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Mazzone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mazzone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Reg Med Ctr, Sn Luis Obisp, Ca
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazzone accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 89 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 13 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank Mazzone practice?
Dr. Frank Mazzone practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Family Physicians.