A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mazzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Mazzone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzone
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Mazzone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mazzone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Reg Med Ctr, Sn Luis Obisp, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Mazzone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Mazzone practice?
- Dr. Frank Mazzone has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Mazzone practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.