A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mazzone:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Mazzone is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mazzone
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Mazzone Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Mazzone, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzone graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Mazzone has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra Vista Regional Medical Center
- Sierra Vista Reg Med Ctr, Sn Luis Obisp, Ca
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Mazzone MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 28 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank Mazzone practice?
- Dr. Frank Mazzone has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Mazzone practices Family Medicine near San Luis Obispo, CA.
See San Luis Obispo Primary Care Doctors.