A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzotta graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.More Education & Awards
Dr. Mazzotta has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Hospital
- St. Agnes Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mazzotta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Mazzotta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank M. Mazzotta practice?
Dr. Frank Mazzotta practices Family Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Mazzotta, Dr. Frankie Mazzotta, Dr. Francesco Mazzotta, Dr. Francis Mazzotta