A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank McCutcheon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank McCutcheon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank McCutcheon, MD, PA is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
Education & Awards
Dr. McCutcheon graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 1 awards.
Dr. McCutcheon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mission Hospitals
- Park Ridge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Buddy McCutcheon MD and PA is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Frank B. McCutcheon practice?
- Dr. Frank McCutcheon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank McCutcheon practices Plastic Surgery near Asheville, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Little Rock, AR.
See Asheville Surgeons.