A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank McGehee is Excellent. Dr. McGehee has been reviewed by 19 patients who have provided 6 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank McGehee, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McGehee graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McGehee has 17 hospital affiliations:
- TX Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Center Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McGehee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank McGehee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank T. McGehee practice?
Dr. Frank McGehee practices Pediatrics and Ophthalmology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Huntsville, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians and Fort Worth Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco McGehee, Dr. Frankie McGehee, Dr. Francesco McGehee, Dr. Francis McGehee