Pediatrician

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Lisa R on Mar 26th, 2015

He has even called from his personal cell phone after work to check up on my son after a ER visit. We love Dr Mcgehee

Excellent doctor show details Excellent doctor
Oct 17th, 2013

Dr. McGehee has been our family's pediatrician for ten years. He's always patient with his time and very thorough in his exams. I always feel as though he listens to my concerns and provides us with the best possible care. We love him! I would definitely recommend him.

Mother show details Mother
by C Farmer on Sep 24th, 2013

Dr. McGehee is an rare jewel! He has been our pediatrician for the last 11yrs and the children absolutely love him! He is compassionate, attentive and most importantly he allows you to be the parent and helps guide you along the way. We are going to miss Dr. McGehee! We have recently moved out of state and my hope is that I find someone with the same atributes. I can't say enough...he is amazing!

Outstanding Doctor show details Outstanding Doctor
Mar 26th, 2013

We have been using Dr. McGehee for 9 years, and wouldn't use anyone else. He is so kind and compassionate to the kids, even in the worst of times. He treats everyone great and spends time asking about your family as well as treating as necessary. Outstanding man and great doc!!

Aug 29th, 2012

Dr. McGehee is a brilliant, caring, and compassionate pediatrician. He always spends time making sure we understand everything. He cares about our whole family and discusses likely phases (trials) we may encounter as parents. He also suggests resources to help. Our daughter always dives into his arms because she loves him and feels secure and loved there. I can't say enough about how pleased we are to have Dr. McGehee as our daughter's doctor. We have referred several people to him and highly recommend him if you are in need of a great pediatrician.

Can't say enough show details Can't say enough
Mar 11th, 2012

He is everything you would want in a pediatrician - caring, informed, direct when needed, and professional. No arrogance and rudeness that I have seen with other doctors/pediatricians.

Great doctor with awesome bedside manner show details Great doctor with awesome bedside manner
Feb 1st, 2012

I have been with him for 12 yrs. I would recommend him to everyone! He is so compassionate, understanding and thorough. He always goes the extra mile and talks older children to make sure they understand their growth and diagnosis. I do not look forward to leaving his wonderful services when my children turn 17.

Sep 2nd, 2011

Dr. McGehee was the best pediatrician that we could have asked for. As first time parents, he was more than willing to share his experience as well as would keep us calm and let us know when we should/shouldn't worry. We recently moved away and are sorely missing him!!!

So Lucky To Have Him show details So Lucky To Have Him
Jun 13th, 2011

After having a rather rude pediatrician in Austin, TX, I was worried about finding someone I like when we moved. A family friend made us an appointment with Dr McGehee and I knew immediately we wouldn't go anywhere else! He is so caring and friendly. He is very intelligent and never talks down to anyone. We are so lucky to be a part of his practice!