A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank McKee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. McKee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Western Missouri Medical Center
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McKee accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank E. McKee practice?
Dr. Frank McKee practices Ophthalmology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, KS and Leavenworth, KS.
See Kansas City Ophthalmologists.