A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank McKee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank McKee, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKee graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. McKee has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Medical Center
- University of Kansas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank E McKee MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Frank E. McKee practice?
- Dr. Frank McKee has 6 office locations.
Dr. Frank McKee practices Ophthalmology near Harrisonville, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Kansas City, MO and Leavenworth, KS.
See Harrisonville Ophthalmologists.