Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
by B. Sharp on Apr 1st, 2014

My husband and I chose the perfect doctor in Dr. Mckeown for us. He spent time with us, assured us of our concerns, very professional, great bedside manner, I just can't say enough of how wonderful he and his staff was during my pregnancy.

|  Amazing  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2012

He was refered when I found out I was expecting so I thought id try and see how it was..I have 3 kids and he delivered 2/3 and would of delivered all 3 of mine but he didnt think my middle would be that soon and i had to go with the one on call which he is talented too but if I had to pick a dr. it would be Dr,Frank McKeown no doubt 100 %

|  The Best  |  show details
Mar 15th, 2012

he is the best..would refer to anybody

|  Does not Care for Patients.  |  show details
Feb 20th, 2012

Every time I went to see Dr. McKeown we had to wait at least 1 hour, most of time over 3 hours. I had a miscarriage and his office staff had no compassion what so ever! Then after Dr. McKeown promised to do what it would take to get me to be able to have a healthy pregnancy, he then turned around and said "Well your young you have plenty of time to get pregnant." I would not take my dog there, let alone recommend him to someone else!

|  i love Dr. McKeown :)  |  show details
Jun 8th, 2011

I love Dr. McKeown and i think he is a very caring doctor. he delivered all of my 4 boys, and the oldest one is almost 11. Dr. McKeown took time for me and was very helpful with questions i had. i will never use another doctor besides him. he's the greatest doctor i know, and i love him and his staff!

|  Great OB!!  |  show details
Jul 7th, 2010

Dr. McKeowan is a wonderful doctor and a caring person. I always feel he takes the time to talk with me and is concerned with my health and my baby's health. I highly recommend him to anyone!

|  Excellent Doctor!  |  show details
by Jennifer Raley on May 25th, 2010

This doctor is amazing! I have never felt so cared about. He has always took care of any problems I have had and I rest assured I am in good hands! Me and my unborn baby! :) (Jennifer R.)

|  A caring, considerate man  |  show details
by Susan on Oct 17th, 2009

I've been going to Dr. McKeown for several years. He delivered my son 8 years ago. Dr. McKeown is considerate, caring, and very good at his job. I highly recommend him. His staff is professional, and they really take the time to get to know you. They are all great!