inactive

Frank R McKeown MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 3 reviews

April 23rd, 2015
Love this doctor! You are not just a number, you are a person to him. He will take time to talk with you about anything. Sweet man!

February 12th, 2015
I have been seeing Dr McKeown about 6 years now. I have had a couple procedures and I just love him. He has a great bedside manner, he always spends time with you, I don't spend all day waiting and his staff is always very courteous. No one likes going to their gynecologist but he always make you feel comfortable and like he is really concerned about you. I recommend him highly.

September 25th, 2012
Amazing
He was refered when I found out I was expecting so I thought id try and see how it was..I have 3 kids and he delivered 2/3 and would of delivered all 3 of mine but he didnt think my middle would be that soon and i had to go with the one on call which he is talented too but if I had to pick a dr. it would be Dr,Frank McKeown no doubt 100+%

March 15th, 2012
The Best
he is the best..would refer to anybody

February 20th, 2012
Does not Care for Patients.
Every time I went to see Dr. McKeown we had to wait at least 1 hour, most of time over 3 hours. I had a miscarriage and his office staff had no compassion what so ever! Then after Dr. McKeown promised to do what it would take to get me to be able to have a healthy pregnancy, he then turned around and said "Well your young you have plenty of time to get pregnant." I would not take my dog there, let alone recommend him to someone else!

June 8th, 2011
i love Dr. McKeown :)
I love Dr. McKeown and i think he is a very caring doctor. he delivered all of my 4 boys, and the oldest one is almost 11. Dr. McKeown took time for me and was very helpful with questions i had. i will never use another doctor besides him. he's the greatest doctor i know, and i love him and his staff!

July 7th, 2010
Great OB!!
Dr. McKeowan is a wonderful doctor and a caring person. I always feel he takes the time to talk with me and is concerned with my health and my baby's health. I highly recommend him to anyone!

October 17th, 2009
A caring, considerate man
I've been going to Dr. McKeown for several years. He delivered my son 8 years ago. Dr. McKeown is considerate, caring, and very good at his job. I highly recommend him. His staff is professional, and they really take the time to get to know you. They are all great!