A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank McKowne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank McKowne, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McKowne graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. McKowne has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
- Skyline Medical Office
- Interstate Med Office South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank James McKowne MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. McKowne practice?
- Dr. Frank McKowne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank McKowne practices Diagnostic Radiology near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Vancouver, WA.
See Portland Radiologists.