A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Melidona is Excellent. Dr. Melidona has been reviewed by 4 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Melidona graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melidona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melidona accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 10 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Frank Melidona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Melidona practice?
Dr. Frank Melidona practices Family Medicine near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Francisco Melidona, Dr. Frankie Melidona, Dr. Francesco Melidona, Dr. Francis Melidona