A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Melidona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Melidona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Melidona graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melidona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank James Melidona DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Melidona practice?
- Dr. Frank Melidona has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Melidona practices Family Medicine near New Castle, PA.
See New Castle Primary Care Doctors.