A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Melidona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Melidona is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Melidona
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Melidona Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Melidona graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Melidona has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jameson Memorial Hospital
- Jameson Hospital - North Campus
- Jameson Memorial Hospital - South Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank James Melidona DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank J. Melidona practice?
- Dr. Frank Melidona has 1 office location.
Dr. Frank Melidona practices Family Medicine near The Villages, FL.
See The Villages Family Physicians.