A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Melograna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Melograna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Melograna, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Melograna graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Melograna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- George Washington Univ Hospital
- Anne Arundel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Melograna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Priority Partners - 3 plans
- CareFirst - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan