A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Melograna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Melograna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Melograna, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Melograna graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Melograna has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Prince George's Hospital Center
- George Washington Univ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Samuel Melograna MD is a male Urologist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Frank S. Melograna practice?
- Dr. Frank Melograna has 5 office locations.
Dr. Frank Melograna practices Urology near Greenbelt, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Annapolis, MD.
See Greenbelt Urologists.