A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Meriano:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Frank Meriano is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Meriano
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Meriano Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Meriano, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Colon Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Meriano graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Meriano has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- The Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank Vincent Meriano MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Frank V. Meriano practice?
- Dr. Frank Meriano has 2 office locations.
Dr. Frank Meriano practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists and Houston Gastroenterologists.