A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Frank Messina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Frank Messina, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Messina graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Messina has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- Clarian West Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Frank C Messina MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Frank C. Messina practice?
- Dr. Frank Messina has 3 office locations.
Dr. Frank Messina practices Emergency Medicine and Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Emergency Physicians and Indianapolis Internists.